Roles & Responsibilities
· Working closely with commercial team to issue contract after trade are validated. Negotiate contract terms with supplier and customer.
· Draft the L/C format and negotiate L/C terms. Handling full set of shipping documents after the vessel completed loading.
· Calculation of laytime and settling demurrage and insurance of shipments handled.
· Follow up the shipment and payment status (including receivable and payable), ensure timely processing of cargo payments and freight payments.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Accurate, logical & precise and good team worker, due diligent
· Strong interest in Iron ore & coal commodity markets
· Attention for details and ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both externally and internally.
· Fluency in English and Mandarin
· Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business or related field.
· 1-2 years experiences
Executive, Job Posts, Logistics / Supply Chain on Aug 19, 2020