Roles & Responsibilities
Temp IT Trainer (URGENT, 4 pax , 2 months, $15.00 per hour)
• Conducting User Acceptance Tests for an application software.
• Data entry to transfer textual data from static HTML page to a Wiki Space in the Web browser.
• User support (answer queries from users in discussion forums).
• Diploma holders in IT-related field, who have experience with user experience design.
• Comfortable working with various desk and mobile devices running on Windows OS, Android OS, and Apple OS and their respective web browsers.
• Mondays to Fridays: 8:30am to 5:30pm. 1hr lunch break.
• 2 Malan Rd, near Labrador mrt
• Salary: S$15.00 per hour
• Contract period: Immediate
• Duration: 2 months
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg and Kezia at firstname.lastname@example.org | 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
Information Technology, Job Posts, Junior Executive on Aug 19, 2020