Roles & Responsibilities
1. 1 to 3 years experience in various aspects of Corporate and Individual Income Tax rules and regulation as well as a sound knowledge of GST rules
2. Assist with tax compliance obligations and general advisory services for public listed companies, multi-national companies and SMEs
3. Assist with tax reviews, audits, planning, transfer pricing, amalgamation and group re-structuring
4. Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients
5. Keep up to date with local and national tax changes and issues
6. Continue to develop internal relationships and our PWCO brand
1. Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Accountancy/Tax or equivalent.
2. Ability to communicate clearly (verbally and written) in English and Mandarin and with self-confidence to all levels
3. Ability to perform work with sound analytical, organisational and technical skills
4. A conscientious, ambitious individual who is happy to work within a diverse team, with good self-management skills and an ability to take initiative but keep others informed of progress and escalate issues where appropriate.
5. Good reporting and drafting skills and possess a strong interest in taxation
6. Ability to work under pressure during peak periods
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Job Posts, Non-executive on Sep 02, 2020