Roles & Responsibilities
Software Development Engineer
AICS is a newly formed organization incubating applied AI services that can leverage ASUS' large portfolio of hardware products to unlock a new generation of smart products and services. The team is building and deploying deep technologies in Data Analytics, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding, and Computer Vision to help accelerate the transformation towards an AI-powered future.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software across our technology stack.
· Work collaboratively across engineering and product teams and manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
· Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
· Work closely with an entrepreneurial team of experienced researchers and software engineers to successfully ship software products and continue to grow our business
· Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electric Engineering
· 3+ years of professional software development experience
· Understanding of best practices in software development process including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management (github), and test automation/CICD.
· Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
Engineering, Job Posts, Senior Executive on Aug 19, 2020